2018 Snapper Commercial Walk CP215520HV
Snapper® Commercial Walk Mowers are built to last season after season with heavy-duty features such as the 14-gauge steel mowing deck, steel axle and reinforced bracing. This walk-behind mower has a rear wheel drive system with smooth turn differential and high 10" rear wheels providing better maneuverability and improved traction on hilly yards. Premium, long-lasting power is delivered by Briggs & Stratton® and Honda® Engines.
- Smooth Rolling Lawn Mower: Easy-to-roll wheels are equipped with ball bearings that keep the mower moving smoothly season after season.
- Rugged Durability: Whether you're cutting 5 lawns in a day or just one, the heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel mowing deck, reinforced bracing, steel axle and wheels stand up to the task - not matter how tough the mowing job.
- Tried and True: Snapper's proven disc drive transmission is a dependable speed adjustment system. Its higher wheel torque and control provides improved speed control on hills and helps pull through thick grass or rough terrain.
- Easily Pick the Cut: Select the ideal cutting height for your lawn by adjusting the easy-to-use height-of-cut adjustment handle between 1.25- to 4-inches (7 positions).
- Premium Power: The Briggs & Stratton 850 Professional Series™ Engine delivers professional-grade features including easier starting, smoother and quieter operation, increased durability and spin-on oil filter for longer life (CRP218520). Honda answers the demands for rugged applications with the GXV 160 OHV Engine (CP215520HV).
- HI VAC® or NINJA® Mulching Mower Deck: Bagger fans will love the HI VAC® Mower Deck with its vacuum-like suction efficiently cutting and bagging your grass (CP215510HV). Prefer a mulching lawn mower? The NINJA® Walk Mower's powerful blade with 6-cutting surfaces finely mulches grass clippings while the deck blows them back into your yard (CRP218520).
- Model: 7800849
- Marketing Model: CP215520HV
- Engine Brand: Honda
- Engine Model: GXV-160
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross) *: 7.1
- Starting Type: Recoil
- Engine Displacement (cc): 163
- OHV: Yes
- Transmission Type: Disc Drive
- Drive System: Rear-Wheel Drive
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): Variable, up to 4
- Cutting Width (in): 21
- Blade Type: Intergral Lift
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.25 - 4
- Comfort Grip Handle Bar: 2-Piece w/ foam grip
- Front Wheel Size (in): 8
- Rear Wheel Size (in): 10
- Side Discharge: Optional
- Mulching: Optional
- Bagging: No
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: 1-Year Limited
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- 10 in.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.